Power banks emerge as lifesavers in situations when our phones run out of battery, but the same lifeguards can disappoint you if they themselves are running low on battery. To avoid such sticky situations, it’s better to have a power bank with a monstrous backup that can prove handy in need. With price being a major determining factor, we have complied a list of pocket-friendly power banks with a battery capacity of a minimum of 10000 mAh. They are available online and in retail stores at prices under Rs 1,500.
1. Xiaomi Mi Power Bank (10400 mAh)
Xiaomi Power Bank are very popular these days, many readers commented to list MI power bank in the list. So you can guess how popular is it and definitely, it is one of the best. MI products are really great in features, performance and affordable price. But they are not easily available, due to mass demand. Mi Power Bank is available with 10000 mAh, 20000mAh. So you can choose according to your use. The new MI power bank with 10000mAh is the thinnest power bank that MI has released. It is just 60.44 mm. But the other versions are very thin compared to this. All of them are beautifully designed with protective casing and textured aluminum surface and are available in 8 different colors.
Price: Rs 999
2. Asus ZenPower (10050 mAh)
Launched in India on April 23, the Asus ZenPower will go on sale in India this week, confirmed the company. It is lighter and smaller than the Mi Power Bank. Asus Xen Power is high-performance power bank that can easily charge your phone 3 times. It has a Li-on battery with the capacity of 10500 mAH. And the main feature of this power bank is protection from overcharge and over discharge. So if you keep it plug in to charge, it will not blast and also your phone will be protected from overcharging. It charges your phone with 2.4 A current, so it’s very fast.
Price: Rs 1,499
3. OnePlus Power Bank (10000 mAh)
OnePlus launched its 10000 mAh power bank in India on May 11. Unlike Asus’ and Xiaomi’s power banks, the 10000 mAh OnePlus Power Bank includes dual USB ports that enable two electronic devices to be connected and charged simultaneously. It is exclusively available on Amazon.in in two colours – Silk White and Sandstone Black. The fairly recent arrival in India is the OnePlus powerbank which is priced at Rs. 1,399, weighs 222g and comes with 10,000mAh of power.
Price: Rs 1,399
4. Huawei Honor AP007 (13000 mAh)
Launched in India last week, it is more powerful than the above three. Available in grey, the Huawei power bank is available exclusively on Flipkart. Like the one from OnePlus, it also has dual USB ports. Once fully charged, it is claimed to charge an iPhone 6 four times.
Price: Rs 1,399
5. PNY BE-740 (10400 mAh)
Featuring a cylindrical design, it has a Lithium-ion battery with a charge capacity of 10400 mAh. The power bank includes a built-in LED torch and a power level indicator that shows you how much charge remains in the power bank.
Price: Between Rs 1,100 and Rs 1,450
6. Adcom Power Bank (20000 mAh)
This is the most powerful power bank in our list. It is available on various online stores for under Rs 1,500.
Price: Approximately Rs 1,400
7. Intex IT-PB10K power bank (10000 mAh)
Available in two colours – blue and white, it features one USB port and includes torch capability.
Price: Around Rs 1,300
8. Vox USB Jumbo power bank (16000 mAh)
Weighing 400 grams, it seems to be quite bulky. But if you can manage its heavy weight, it could be a good deal at this price.
Price: Rs 1,499
9. Syska X110 Power Bank 11000 mAh (11000 mAh)
With the miniscule battery life of most smartphones and tablets, it is very important to carry a battery pack these days. The Syska X-110 11000 mAh Power Bank has a battery with 11000 mAh capacity. It provides charging time of AC Adaptor Charging, USB Charging. Over that, it has 2 USB port/s and power output of 5 V.
Price: Approx. Rs 999
10. Adata PT100 power bank (10000 mAh)
Quite like others in the list, this power bank also offers 10000mAh charging via two USB outlets. An LED Torch light psoitioned at the back lets users use 4 different lighting modes with just a press of a button.
Price: Approx Rs 1,200
Power Bank Buying Guide :
There are several factors that you need to consider while buying a Power Bank. Describing each one of them here, so you yourself can judge and select the best power bank according to your requirement.
- Requirement: For what purpose you will use this PB, Like if you need it to just recharge your phone or any other small devices like Smartwatch, Band etc. Then 10000-13000 mAH is enough. Most of the phones have the battery capacity of 3000-4000 mAH, So with 10000 mAH, you can easily charge your phone 3-4 times. If you have higher requirement then you can go for 15000, 20000 but they will be expensive and also heavier and bigger in size.
- No OF USB Port: Select the power bank with at least 2 USB port, as while traveling, your co travel will definitely ask you for the power bank. So you can offer him, one vacant port, while charging your phone from the other.
- Current Output: Higher the current output, faster will be the charging. So select the PB with at least one port have 2A or more current, but also check your phone, whether it is compatible with this high current or not.
- Weight/Size/ Design: We need a lightweight product, with small size that can be easily kept in the pocket or bag. Heavier and bigger unit are not comfortable in carrying in your hand or pocket. It will not be handy.
- Security Features: This is one of the most important feature, there are some issues of power bank blasting, so to be on the safe side go for PB which have protection from Overheating and Overcharging. Otherwise, you will be carrying a Powerbomb which can blast anytime.
- PowerBank Charging Time: You need to look how fast your Power bank gets fully charged, a good power bank with capacity 10000 mAH gets full charge in 6-10 hours.
- Price: A simple criteria for price, Rs 1000 for 10000 mAH, Rs 1500 for 15000 mAh and Rs 2000 for 20000 mAH.