Kurtis are an important part of every women’s wardrobe, whether it is worn as formal wears or any traditional or cultural event. Kurtis are one of the most adored Indian outfits, that suits almost every occasion.
It is a versatile outfit which is basically meant for Indian wears and it is often teamed up with leggings or jeans with it. Kurtis are either handcrafted or bulk manufactured, depends if one wants to go for exclusive or regular wears. It is no wonder that it adds lot of class, elegance and feminity to a women’s persona. Kurtis are priced very moderately and fall under affordable price range.
Shop from a range of designer, handcrafted, hand woven, block printed and cotton kurtis and tunics for day, evening and party wear kurtis are a must have attire. Suitable to wear for all body types, kurtis makes every girl look beautiful and royal.
If one is an ethnic wear adore then having a collection of designer kurtis should top your priority lists. One can buy this kurtis from e-commerce shopping platform or also from the brand’s outlet shops at physical marketplace etc.
There are a myriad number of brands mushrooming with a huge range of fashionable kurtis. Here’s list of Top 10 Best Kurti Brands in India that we have rounded up, so as to let you explore more choices and have a great shopping experience.
1. W for Woman – W for Women was established in the year 2001 with a view of making Indian traditional clothing a modern trend. They were the first to introduce perfect fit of Kurtis for Indian women. They are the pioneer of fusion wear. Their fabrics, prints, colors, designs, cut, styles, threads, patches are unique and together they create a great masterpiece for today’s women. They were voted as “The most Admired Indian Wear Brand 2015”. They are the first Indian women’s wear brand to have 200 exclusive showrooms across country.
2. Biba – Established in the year 1986, Biba is a fashionable and affordable brand of Salwar Kameez, Kurtis, mix n match and dupattas. Their cotton kurtis with traditional Indian block prints, vegetable dyes, crafted look, embroidery with modern cut and design are extremely popular among young Indian women. Their Kurti collection has wide range of sizes from 32 to 46. In short, they have a trendsetter kurti for everyone.
3. Soch – Soch is a brand of contemporary Indian women. They offer Sarees, Kurtas, Kurtis, Unstitched Suits and Ready Made Blouses. Their garments and fabrics are handpicked from Mumbai, Delhi, Calcutta, Banaras, Jaipur, Mysore and Kancheepuram. They blend traditional fabrics of country such as Cotton, Silk, Khadi etc with modern designs and create fashion clothing for today’s women. They have 53 exclusive retail showrooms in Tier1 and Tier 2 cities in country.
It is counted as one of the acknowledged and widely preferred kurti brands bought at a wide scale all across the country. Being one of the favourites of women and youth in India, the brand focuses on designing and fabricating clothing line that could complement he modern and urban woman of today’s world and that could praise her achievements and accomplishments at home, work, and the leisure. Fashioned and made up from a vast array of simply magnificent and exquisite handpicked long lasting fabrics and material including chiffons, cottons, silks, crepes, brocades, voiles or blends sourced from different locations from all around the country covering Delhi, Mumbai, Mysore, Calcutta, Jaipur, Kancheepuram, Banaras, and more, the brand proffers an exclusive and amazing collection of Indian wear ideal to be worn at almost every occasion. Highly dedicated and passionate to make stylish and unique designer wear for women of all age groups, all the clothing and apparel offered by the brand adheres to the top notch and superior quality standards and meticulous and intricate attention to detail. Proffering an exclusive range of stitched suits, kurtis, sarees, leggings, bottoms, readymade blouses and unstitched suits, the brand is reckoned to add fresh and new arrivals every week with new designs bringing trends and style to the people as they happen from all over the nation to SOCH consumers at affordable pricing. Helping users and facilitating ease of selection, each store has the latest and recent catalogues featuring new and trendy collections. Offering every size from small to 4 times XL sizes, it has a wide range and abundance of sizes and cuts ideal for the Indian body. At present, the brand has about 53 stores present all around the nation covering metropolitan cities and others. To name a few, the cities cover Mumbai, Mysore, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, Mangalore, Pune, Indore, Coimbatore, Cochin etc.
4. Chabra 555 – Chabra 555 is a well known and trusted brand of Indian bridal and ethnic wear in Delhi. They offer widest range of stitched and unstitched party wear Kurtis. They also offer cotton Kurtis but are known for their party and bridal wear. They have recently launched their exclusive website that ships their products to all over India.
It is another one of the favourites of people in terms of kurtis, wedding sarees, and much more preferred on a large scale all across the country. The inception of the brand is been done way back around in year 1954 and just from a small saree shop, over the years it has grown and expanded into one of the top notch and acknowledged wholesalers and retailers of Indian ethnic wear. The vast clothing product range of the brand covers everything from lehengas, sarees, suits, dupattas, fabrics, stitched materials and much more. The brand actually follows the tradition of offering unique and distinctive patterns of apparel and clothing at extremely nominal prices by maintaining its presence and retail showrooms all around the nation. Always believing and maintaining relationships with its clients spanning generations, it has exclusive collection meeting diverse requirements and preferences of people, perfect to wear at any occasion or event. The vision of the company is to cater superior quality fashionable and distinct garments and apparels at the most cost efficient prices to user’s at large scale. The focus and emphasis of people is on helping out villagers and making use of their resources in the best possible way striving dedicatedly to cater all the help and aid no matter whether it is financial or moral. In fact, it has been striving hard to make an international foray and intend to create a strong and dedicated dealership network across selected nations. Apart from Indian ethnic wear, the brand is been forayed across new verticals and is been planning to expand and proffer a vast variety in jewellery to handbags. The vision of the company is to become an ambassador of the Indian wear offering exclusive variety to women situated at every nook and corner of the globe. The values of the brand cover transparency drive for efficiency, capability, adaptability and more. In kurtis, it is been offering unstitched as well as readymade kurtis at extremely decent prices.
5. Aurelia – Aurelia is flagship brand of Noida based Aurelia Impex Private Limited. Established in the year 2006, they have grown leaps and bound. They are available on all leading e-commerce websites and have developed fan base in all over India. They have exclusive designers who constantly work on designing newer and unique pieces that suits modern women.
6. Shree – Shree is a popular Kurti brand on all leading fashion websites. Shree Kurtis are quality product from the house of Cosmic Eagle Private Limited. Their short and long kurtis have modern designs and styles. They are popular for their patterns, colors, embroidery and use of fabrics. They also offer designer and party wear Kurtis which is made up of traditional silk and modern georgette.
7. Meena Bazaar – Meena Bazaar’s first retail brand opened in the year 1970. Since then, their name is synonymous for bridal wear, ethnic and party wear Kurtis, sarees, lehanga and traditional wear. Their Kurtis are treat to watch and wear. Made up of quality fabrics, with designer cuts and shades, their Kurtis are considered to be true designer wear at affordable prices. They have more than 15 exclusive stores spread across all over country. They also have dedicated e-commerce website, where user can buy their garments from anywhere in India.
8. Sampada – Sampada is a Delhi based women’s ethnic wear manufacturers. They got popular with their cotton Kurtis, skirts, pants and sarees made up of traditional block prints. Their products are result of handworks of 100+ printers from AP, Gujarat, UP, Kolkata, Bihar and MP. Their products have dominance of cotton and silk with beauty of age old hand printings but with modern styles and dresses. Their showrooms are located at Delhi, Mumbai and Bangalore.
9. Rangriti – Rangriti is a brand of colorful and bright ethnic women’s wear. Their portfolio includes wide range of beautiful kurtas, churidars, dupattas, leggings, kurtis in mesmerizing prints, colors and patterns. Their designs are fresh and celebrate today’s women. Their Kurtis are very popular on various leading online fashion stores and leading retail stores. They are also priced very reasonably and are considered as value for money brand.
10. Anahi – Anahi is another preferred Kurti brand. They gain their popularity via leading e-commerce websites. Their Kurtis/Kurtas are best sellers in all leading shopping websites such as Jabong, Amazon, Sanpdeal, Shopclues, Voonik and many more. They offer Kurtis in cotton, silk and georgette and are available in different sizes and colors.
Also famous and known brands :
Eternal – It is one of the acknowledged and famous clothing brands preferred on a large scale by people all across the nation. Offering a large variety of kurtis of top notch and high quality, they are available in several fabrics and materials like Viscose, Georgette, Cambric cotton and more. Perfect to wear as casual wear or party wear or anything for a special occasion or event, the brand also provides customized stitching and facilities, as per the convenience and preference and demand of customers. Adding to this, the brand offers shipping facility and services all around the globe. Along with kurtis, it is a renowned and well known manufacturer and exporter of many other clothing items including sarees, lehengas and salwar suits. Moreover, it has been providing all sizes and category in clothing line that could be possible and that too in lovely, wonderful and dynamic prints and designs. No matter, whether you have been looking for printed design or a simple pattern or something gaudy for a special event, the brand is a preferable and recommended option to go for. Undoubtedly, it is a pioneer as a kurti exporter and the best part is the availability of them in such discounted and catchy prices.
Glam & Luxe – It is counted among one of the glamorous and fashionable brand offering an exclusive variety of line of clothing for women of this generation. Along with offering kurtis and many other products, it has been providing a large and distinguished variety of premier quality fashion accessories and items. Being a respectable, esteemed and popular fashion hub of the country, it has been providing its exceptional and world class services all around the globe with unique and fresh styles, designs and patterns at extremely amazing prices. Also, the brand is known for manufacturing each of its pieces with utmost intricacy and top class machinery. Backed with a highly experienced and skilled team of experts, it is acknowledged to have great infrastructure. Providing an exclusive range of beautiful and simply unique kurtis and kurtas, it has its head office in Patparganj Industrial Area Delhi. Along with this, you can even get gift vouchers, size and fit guide and much more interesting stuff over its shopping website that could be helpful in saving your penny as well as get something glamorous and different. Even, specials and new arrivals are also available over the platform and if you sign up with them, you will get notified of the new collection and variety coming.
Rain & Rainbow – It is a reputed ethic fashion brand specifically meant for today’s woman known all around to be independent, self confident, aware, and beautiful both inside and out, along with being aware of her Indian customs, traditions, cultures and values. Began its services in year 2012, a woman simply plays so many roles in her life and known spreading colours and love all around. The designs offered by them in kurtis are renowned to be unique and colourful and are definitely very useful and comfortable to wear highlighting the vibrant and dynamic nature of women. Being a leading subsidiary of Gulshan Fashions, the brand has gained immense recognition and exposure to international quality, fashion styles and trends. The ethics, professionalism and work commitment of the company let them to work with esteemed and some of the biggest players of the industry and even prestigious players like Zara, Chico’s, BCBG Max Azria, Walmart and others. The company began its lovely journey by exporting products in year 1979 and has grown so much over the years that at this time, it has about two high end finest and modern manufacturing units based in Jaipur and Rajasthan. The printing factory of the brand is in Jodhpur, India. Adding to this, it offers an exclusive variety of kurtis in beautiful designs, colours and patterns in all sizes at pretty decent prices.