Sagarika Ghatge was born on 8th January 1986. Her birth place was Kolhapur, Maharashtra, India. To change the destiny one movie is enough that comes true after the debut film Chak De! India. Yes, she is Sagarika Ghatke. She is a very promising actress who did a vital role as Preeti Sabarwal at Chak De! India.
Here are some facts about Sagarika Ghatge :
1. Sagarika Ghatge is a Vijayendra Ghatge’s daughter, who is Hindi film industry’s well known celebrity. The actress’ dad is related to Marathi royal family.
2. Sagarika Ghatge is a National Level Hockey player, surely one of the factors she was part of ‘Chak De! India’.
3. Her first lead role film in Bollywood was ‘Rush’ alongside Emraan Hashmi which released on 24 October 2013.
4. Not many know she even did a Marathi movie ‘Premachi Goshta’ in 2013 and also a Punjabi film ‘Dildariyaan’ in 2015.
5. She got many offers to act in ad films while she was studying in college but her father strictly refused her to undertake them, till she completed her graduation.
6. She participated in Fear Factor: Khatron Ke Khiladi (season 6) as a contestant and went on to be a finalist.
7. In 2007, Ghatge portrayed Preeti Sabharwal, a fictional member of the Indian women’s national hockey team, in the movie, ‘Chak De! India’, where she became the brand ambassador of Reebok India.
8. Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge’s love affair was a hush-hush one, and the media learnt about the same last year during Yuvi-Hazel’s wedding ceremony, where the couple attended the wedding together.
9. The two started dating a few months back, 6 months to be precise. It is said that they met through common friends, and hit it off soon after their first meeting. They have been often spotted together at social events and parties since then.
10. A popular tabloid revealed that Zaheer Khan has even proposed to Sagarika and the lady has in fact said ‘yes’ to the famous cricketer.
11. A similar character was portrayed by her in the film ‘Chak De India’, where she dates a cricketer but eventually walks away due to ego issues. We hope nothing of that sort happens between Zak and Sagarika.