How you are going to take screenshot with your iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus when apple changed home button to virtual home button. The home button change is less dramatic but you’ll feel its impact every time you use the phone – quite literally. It’s a non-moving part but is pressure sensitive and kitted out with the latest Force Touch technology – haptic feedback that means it’ll feel like it’s clicking, even when it isn’t.
Instead of a button that physically moves, the new home button will use Apple’s “taptic engine” to click back at users. Vibrations delivered through the home button will be used as notifications, with unique buzzes for things like text messages and calls. Third-party companies will also be able to program their own feedback through a taptic engine API.
How to screenshot iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
1. Open the app you want to screenshot and go to the exact screen you want to capture.
2. Press and hold the Power button on the right side and click the Home button at the exact same time. (This helps ensure you don’t activate Touch ID or Siri by accident while trying to take your screenshot.)
3. The screen will flash white, you’ll hear the camera shutter sound, and the screenshot will be saved to your All Photos album (or Camera Roll if you’re not using iCloud Photo Library).
4. Open the Photos app from your Home screen.
5.Scroll down to the bottom to find your screenshot.
6. Tap to view, favorite, edit, or share it.
7. You can also tap the camera icon or use the edit menu in apps like Messages or Mail to insert your screenshot into texts, email, and more.
Another Easy Way to take screenshot
1. You can use the Assistive Touch button.
2. Go to Settings->General->Accessibility->Assisitve Touch
How to reboot your iPhone 7
1. Press and hold down the On/Off button on the right side.
2. While continuing to hold the On/Off button, press and hold the volume down button on the left side of your iPhone.
3. Hold both buttons as the screen turns off, and keep holding them until the screen turns back on and displays the Apple logo.
Like it? Share it. 🙂