Pokemon Go has launched on Android and iOS in select countries. It first appeared for download on app stores in Australia and New Zealand and has slowly been going live across the globe.
This guide starts with instruction on how to install “Pokemon Go” on the iPhone. For Android instructions, keep going.
How to download Pokemon Go on iOS ?
Each iTunes region has different apps and games to download. Pokemon Go is currently only available in the American App Store. Use the following steps to switch the iTunes store on your Apple TV, iPad, and iPhone to USA. Notice that these instructions will enable you to get a US iTunes account without the need for an American credit card.
- On your PC/Mac, in iTunes, log out of your account.
- At the bottom of the iTunes Store, change your region to US.
- Go find any free app.
- Click ‘Get’
- You can now create an account and with the ‘no card’ option. You’ll create a new user name and password for this ‘new account’
- Enter an address that’s local to that region while selecting no card.
- From your iPhone, iPad, or Apple TV, log out of your iTunes account from within your settings.
- Login with new account.
- Your have successfully changed your iTunes region to US.
- Download the Pokemon Go app outside USA.
Download Pokemon Go outside USA on iOS – change your app store to usa on iPad / iPhone and iPod
How to download Pokemon Go on Android ?
If you are using an Android Smartphone or tablet, you have to change your Google Play Store region to USA. In order to do so, you need to spoof your online location using VPN. VPN allows you to hide your real IP address and get an American IP address instead. This will help you unblock American apps and games that are not available in UK, Canada, France, or Australia. Follow these steps to bypass “This app is not compatible with any of your devices” error message and download Pokemon Go on Android outside USA
- Sign up with a VPN provider which has VPN servers in USA.
- Install the VPN app provided by your VPN provider on your Android device.
- Choose a VPN server in USA.
- Establish a VPN connection.
- On your Android device, go to Settings -> Apps.
- Under “Downloaded”, search for the Google Play Store app.
- Click on it.
- Press “Clear Data” and “Force Stop.”
- Exit settings.
- Relaunch the Google Play Store App.
- Download Pokemon Go to your Android outside USA.