Here are some inspiring and hilarious quotes for web designers and other people with their views on design.
1. “If you think math is hard, try web design.” – Trish Parr
2. “Websites promote you 24/7: No employee will do that.” – Paul Cookson
3. “It’s through mistakes that you actually can grow. You have to get bad in order to get good.” – Paula Scher
4. “The public is more familiar with bad design than good design. It is, in effect, conditioned to prefer bad design, because that is what it lives with. The new becomes threatening, the old reassuring.” – Paul Rand
5. “Create your own visual style… let it be unique for yourself and yet identifiable for others.” – Orson Welles
6. “Technology over technique produces emotionless design.” – Daniel Mall
7. “Never fall in love with an idea. They’re whores. If the one you’re with isn’t doing the job, there’s always, always, always another.” – Chip Kidd
8. “Digital design is like painting, except the paint never dries.” – Neville Brody
9. “Great web design without functionality is like a sports car with no engine.” – Paul Cookson
10. “Good design is obvious. Great design is transparent.” – Joe Sparano
11. “There are three responses to a piece of design – yes, no, and WOW! Wow is the one to aim for.” – Milton Glaser
12. “Design is a plan for arranging elements in such a way as best to accomplish a particular purpose.” – Charles Eames
13. “Practice safe design: Use a concept.” – Petrula Vrontikis
What are some of your favorite quotes ? comment below.