Aloe vera is a succulent plant species of the genus Aloe. It grows wild in tropical climates around the world and is cultivated for agricultural and medicinal uses.
It is a natural medicine for cancer, cholesterol, diabetes, inflammation, IBS, and other health conditions.
When we say aloe vera is the most impressive medicinal herb invented by nature, (Garlic would be a close second). There is nothing on this planet that offers the amazing variety of healing benefits granted by aloe vera.
Here are 22 amazing health benefits of Aloe Vera :
1. Halts the growth of cancer tumors.
2. Lowers high cholesterol.
3. Repairs “sludge blood” and reverses “sticky blood”.
4. Boosts the oxygenation of your blood.
5. Eases inflammation and soothes arthritis pain.
6. Protects the body from oxidative stress.
7. Prevents kidney stones and protects the body from oxalates in coffee and tea.
8. Alkalizes the body, helping to balance overly acidic dietary habits.
9. Cures ulcers, IBS, Crohn’s disease and other digestive disorders.
10. Reduces high blood pressure natural, by treating the cause, not just the symptoms.
11. Nourishes the body with minerals, vitamins, enzymes and glyconutrients.
12. Accelerates healing from physical burns and radiation burns.
13. Replaces dozens of first aid products, makes bandages and antibacterial sprays obsolete.
14. Halts colon cancer, heals the intestines and lubricates the digestive tract.
15. Ends constipation.
16. Stabilizes blood sugar and reduces triglycerides in diabetics.
17. Prevents and treats candida infections.
18. Protects the kidneys from disease.
19. Functions as nature’s own “sports drink” for electrolyte balance, making common sports drinks obsolete.
20. Boosts cardiovascular performance and physical endurance.
21. Speeds recovery from injury or physical exertion.
22. Hydrates the skin, accelerates skin repair.
Truly, there is nothing else that compares to the medicinal potential of aloe vera. And yet most people only know about the topical applications of aloe vera gel. They think it’s only good for sunburns. In reality, aloe vera is useful for both external and internal use.